**The following information only applies to items purchased directly from Bilstein. If you made your purchase elsewhere, please contact your place of purchase for return details.**
We want you to be happy with your purchase and will do our best to help if any problems arise.
If an item doesn’t fit or work correctly, don’t try to “make it fit” and risk damage! Please contact us and we will try to make it right.
Here are our policies related to returns and exchanges which will help you understand the process.
- You have 30 calendar days from the date the item was delivered to you to return it to us for a refund.
- All returns require a Returned Goods Authorization from our Customer Service department. Please contact us to obtain an RGA # and further instructions.
- All returned items must be new, unused, and in the original packaging. This includes all hardware, components, instructions, etc. that came with the item.
- Returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- You are responsible for return shipping. You can use any method you want, but we recommend making sure it’s insured and has tracking, as we are not responsible for loss or damage occurring during return shipment.
It can take up to 5 business days for us to inspect and process your return once we have received it.
Once your return is approved, allow up to 5 business days for us to process the refund. Once we have issued your refund, the time it takes for the funds to be available in your account is dependent on your card issuer's policies and is out of our control.
If it has been less than 30 calendar days from the date an item was delivered to you, you may return it for a refund (see details in the Returns section above), or we will attempt to correct the issue by sending a replacement under warranty. Please contact us to arrange a replacement.
After 30 days, if your item is defective and is covered under our warranty, we can arrange an exchange for a replacement. Most Bilstein products comes with a warranty against manufacturer defects. See our Warranty page for warranty duration and terms. Please note that clothing and tools are not covered under warranty.
Packaging Damage During Shipping
Please make sure to inspect the order packaging for any signs of damage before signing for your order. If significant damage is present that may have affected the contents inside, please refuse the shipment and contact us so we can create a damage claim and process a replacement order.
If your order was delivered and you discover damage which occurred during shipping, contact us so we can create a damage claim and process a replacement order. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods.
Lost or Stolen Packages
We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. In the event a package is lost or stolen, either the receiver or we will need to contact UPS to open an investigation. We are unable to move forward until the investigation has been completed by UPS.
Order Cancellation Policy
Please contact us as soon as possible if you would like to cancel your order. We will do our best to stop the order from shipping, but it may not be possible depending on the situation. Once your order has been shipped, we are unable to cancel it, and you will need to return it for a refund.