Most orders are processed within 1-2 business days. Orders are not shipped on weekends or holidays. Shipping delays may occasionally occur and we will do our best to notify you if there is any issue with your order.
Domestic Shipping Rates & Delivery Estimates (U.S. 50 States)
- Most orders are shipped from our San Diego, CA warehouse. We may ship from other locations as necessary.
- Unfortunately we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO addresses. Orders must be shipped to a physical address.
- Shipping rates are based on the item(s) ordered, shipping destination, and shipping level selected. Rates are calculated and displayed at checkout.
- The following shipping levels are available. Business days are Monday to Friday:
- UPS Surepost (Economy, US Postal Service handles final delivery): 1-7 business days
- UPS Ground: 1-6 business days
- UPS 2nd Day Air: 2 business days
- UPS Next Day Air: 1 business day
We currently do not ship outside the U.S. 50 States.
Shipment Confirmation & Order Tracking
Once your order has shipped and left our warehouse you will receive a Shipment Confirmation email which will contain the tracking number. The tracking number may not show activity immediately – please wait a day before contacting us with any questions regarding your shipment.
All orders with a value over $75 will require a signature in order to be delivered. Please plan accordingly. Once an order is shipped we are unable to redirect the package to a different address.
Special Delivery Requests/Instructions
Unfortunately we are unable to issue special delivery requests (i.e. “Leave on front porch,” “Leave package with neighbor,” etc.). You may leave a note on your door for the delivery driver, however the delivery of the package is at the discretion of the driver.
Please make sure to inspect the order packaging for any signs of damage before signing for your order. If significant damage is present that may have affected the contents inside, please refuse the shipment and contact us so we can create a damage claim and process a replacement order.
Transit times for UPS Surepost and Ground shipments are estimated, not guaranteed. UPS 2nd Day Air and Next Day Air transit times are guaranteed however we are not responsible for shipping delays incurred by UPS once they have possession of the shipment. Neither we nor UPS will issue a refund on shipping fees in case of a delay due to severe weather or other acts of god.
Failed Deliveries & Returned Orders
UPS will attempt to deliver a package with signature required 3 times. After a failed third attempt, the package will be re-routed back to our warehouse and a refund will be issued to the original form of payment and the item will be returned to stock. If you would still like this item, you will need to reorder the item again, pay and ship.
Lost or Stolen Packages
We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. In the event a package is lost or stolen, either the receiver or we will need to contact UPS to open an investigation. We are unable to move forward until the investigation has been completed by UPS.